Become a member of Nigerian American Foundation (NAF) and start making a difference. We welcome individuals and their families. We also welcome corporate and organizational subscriptions.
Membership is easy - simply download the proper membership application form, complete it and mail or email to the addresses shown on the form with your membership dues.
Membership Type and Annual Membership Fee:
• Individual Membership: $150.00 per individual or $200 per married couple per annum
• Student Membership: $50.00 per annum
• Organizational Membership: $250.00 per annum
NAF Individual Membership Form Link . Click here to download PDF
NAF Organizational (Corporate) Membership Form Link. Click here to download PDF
• Annual celebration of Nigeria's Independence
• All Nigeria Cultural Festival
• The NAF Roundtable
• NAF Annual Lecture
• NAF Socials
• NAF Health Fair
• Family picnics in collaboration with ethnic associations
• Public advocacy, symposia and town hall meetings on issues of importance to Nigerian communities
• Life Insurance
• Health and Beauty Fair
• Group Life Insurance
• NAF Summer Camp
• Linkage to community resources for individuals and businesses
THE NIGERIAN AMERICAN FOUNDATION IS DEDICATED TO CATALYZING SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC CHANGED AND BUILDING A LASTING BRIDGE BETWEEN THE UNITED STATES AND NIGERIA.
WE ARE ALL ABOUT
- Reaching Out
- Building Bridges
- Strengthening Community Relations
- Educating and Informing
- Providing Assistance and Support
Nigeria achieved its independence from the British on October 1, 1960. The Federal Republic of Nigeria, often referred to as the “Giant of Africa,” has a population of approximately 170 million, with over 500 ethnic groups.
The country is comprised of some 36 states and its Capital is, Abuja. In 2014, Nigeria’s economy (GDP) became the largest in Africa, worth more than $USD500 billion. By 2020, Nigeria is expected to become one of the world’s top 20 economies.
Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa and the seventh most populous country in the world.read more>>