WELCOME TO THE NIGERIAN AMERICAN FOUNDATION
Goals and Objectives.
To promote unity and cooperation within the Nigerian-American community.
To encourage and improve the community lifestyle and well-being of Nigerian-Americans.
To promote the social and cultural values of Nigeria in the United States.
To provide value-added services, with emphasis on Education, Health, Employment, Housing, Social Wellness, Recreation, and Faith.
To build bridges between the Nigerian-American community and other local communities in the spirit of mutual friendship, collaboration, and mutual respect.
Read more about our goals and objectives »
Support our projects... We need you.
Provide assistance to emerging African professionals and companies
serving as a forum for business leaders to study issues, exchange ideas, develop mentoring relationships, and develop positions and solutions to problems of mutual concern.
Serve as a forum for its members, promote the establishment of business
among them and encourage the formation of joint ventures.
Champion skills acquisition and access to timely information
by members and their associates to enhance their socio-political and economic advancement in South Florida.
Become a Member
Become a member of Nigerian American Foundation (NAF) and start making a difference. We welcome individuals and their families. We also welcome corporate and organizational subscriptions.
Membership is easy
Simply download the proper membership application form, complete it and mail or email to the addresses shown on the form with your membership dues.
Membership Type and Dues
• Individual Membership: $150.00 per individual or $200 per married couple per annum
• Student Membership: $50.00 per annum
• Organizational Membership: $250.00 per annum
• Annual celebration of Nigeria's Independence
• All Nigeria Cultural Festival
• The NAF Roundtable
• NAF Annual Lecture
• NAF Socials
• NAF Health Fair
• Family picnics in collaboration with ethnic associations
• Public advocacy, symposia and town hall meetings on issues of importance to Nigerian communities
• Life Insurance
• Health and Beauty Fair
• Group Life Insurance
• NAF Summer Camp
• Linkage to community resources for individuals and businesses